- Please read this SALES AGREEMENT carefully before purchasing one of my goats. It is important to me that, both goats and new owner will be happy together. After reading this policy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss purchasing plans.
- I cannot promise show winners or star milkers, but I believe I've found some really nice animals with show quality genetics that produce large volumes of milk, so you, the buyer, should be able to provide fresh tasting milk for their family and compete with a smile
- A $100 non-refundable deposit will hold your goat for 30 days. I will accept a personal check or paypal transaction for the deposit and consider the animal sold as soon as the check or transaction clears the bank. Payment in FULL is due at the time of pick up. If you have not made additional arrangements after exceeding the 30 day period. If the goat still has not been picked up, it will go back on the market on day 31.
- Your money will be refunded in the event of death, illness or injury of the animal that you have agreed to purchase while it is still on my farm.
- I reserve the right to change my mind and retain any or all of the animals I have listed for sale, and if this is an animal that you have agreed to buy then I will refund your money, unless there is another goat here that interests you...
- Nebraska is a certified accredited free Brucellosis and TB state. I tested my entire breeding stock March 2015 for , Brucellosis, TB, and Johne's CAE and CL I plan on maintaining a closed herd. Any animal that I purchase will be coming from a strictly tested herd. I am part of the Nebraska Scrapie Eradication program. #NEPR21
- I guarantee that my animals are free of (known/ evident) defects and are healthy when they leave my farm. Or if they have defects they will be advertised as pet quality does or wethers, and will be purchased with the owner knowing of said defect . I do not know what sort of environment these goats will be exposed to when they leave my farm, so no further guarantee will be given. All animals leaving the state will require health certificates before leaving my farm. The health certificate is the responsibility of the buyer. Any additional testing requested will be at the buyer’s expense. Arrangements, with my vet must be made before the tests will be run. If the animal tests positive, i will refund your money, and all deals are off. I will not be held accountable if the animal your purchased leaves my farm and is then tested by your vet and found positive, because i have no control over their environment once they leave here, and no money will be refunded.
The transportation of the goats is up to you the buyer. You are also responsible for the cost of crates if needed. All shipping arrangements must be made by the buyer.
Kids will be given a shot of Vitamin B12 to boost their immune systems. I will also give a dose of Probios to help keep the rumen working. All goats will be currents on worming, hoof trimming, and vaccinations. I will also disbud, and tattoo all animals sold. I will provide either a registration certificate, OR applications for ADGA.
- For the health safety of my herd: once your goats leave our farm they can not be returned. If you decide you no longer want your goats it is your responsibility to find them a new home. (this may be negotiated if your willing to have some tests run, or if you have only purchased from me and have no other livestock on your farm) So be sure you look your animal over.. decide whether you want it or not, because once you put him in your vehicle
- Sales is final
If you agree to these terms please sign and date below then return it to me along with a $100 non refundable deposit for the goats you have chosen.
to print the SALES AGREEMENT highlight the entire agreement, go to your browser MENU BAR, chose PRINT, when your print options window opens, choose SELECTION. then OK....
If using PAYPAL you may Print, sign, scan and email me a copy.